Affiliate Terms of Service
By signing up for the GUNTRACK Affiliate Program (“Program”), you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
- Self-referrals are not allowed. This should be a given.
- All referring links must be verifiable/traceable (pretty links permitted).
- Abuse or gaming will result in having your affiliate account banned.
- Do not violate any laws, rules, or regulations.
- No infringing on our nor anyone else’s intellectual property, publicity, privacy, or other rights.
- No coupon, deal, loyalty, cash-back, or reward websites.
- No adware, spyware, loyaltyware, or any such software.
- No cookie stuffing or altering.
- Do not include our affiliate links or program in any content that is defamatory, obscene, threatening, harassing, harmful to minors, or contains nudity, pornography, or sexually explicit materials.
- No ads that link to our website or anything similar that would compete with our own paid marketing and drive up our costs, and potentially cause confusion.
- No pretending to be or acting on behalf of us (i.e., as an employee).
If you intend to promote our affiliate program via email campaigns or newsletters, you must adhere to the following:
- Email must be sent on your behalf and must not imply that the email is being sent on behalf of GUNTRACK.
- Abide by the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Public Law No. 108-187) with respect to our affiliate program.
We reserve the right to terminate your affiliate account for violating any rules at our sole discretion. Commissions generated by mechanisms that violate our Terms of Service will not be paid or owed.
We reserve the right to change the Terms of Service for our affiliate program at any time.